Some people pursue career paths that lead to management positions. Other people follow paths leading to positions of individual responsibility, which do not involve managing others.

If I want to get a better life, I should make decision from now. Be sure and believe what I doing right now are important to my future life. Better life is not instant to get. I should join the step by step itself. I can start to follow my career first until I can get the lead in top management in a few future years.

I follow my career because in the college I have got many courses which are very useful when I enter the job. Because I just think that lecturer do not teach such a unimportant thing. In the other hand, he teaches us how to think strategic and creative ways. I can use my knowledge in the office. I can practice and learn more from the other people there. Then, my boss will assess my job desk.

The other reason is passion. I do not have passion to start a business because it takes many risks. Thus, I just join what the company wants from me and do my best. It is my way if want to get high positions there. Beside it, I must think different. I will get risks from it. I should make myself being more confidence and do all job being on time.

I think this path is not instantly. It needs more ten years. I must spending my time, energy, money, and even my life to get it. It is all about the process. And I try to enjoy it. But, if I have the position less than ten years, it means I am the lucky woman. It is happened rarely because person do not have the luckiness.

In conclusion, I want to get my life better by following the path to the management positions. I think this is the best way.

Sentence: It is my way if want to get high positions there.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to if and want

Sentence: I must spending my time, energy, money, and even my life to get it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to must and spending

More different words wanted.