Some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Other think access to so much information creates problems. Which do you agree with?

Although some people believe that accessing to so much information creates problems, I think that the positive aspects of the internet are more valuable; as you know the internet provides people with a lot of precious information.

If we have a quick look at our today world, providing valuable information at the least time is at the level of importance. For example, you have sat at your office; suddenly your boss wants some immediate information about the stock market; in this emergency situation the best way for achieving to this goal is searching through the internet. In contrast with the previous times that finding the information was an overwhelming and time consuming process; today, doing these kinds of works takes a minimum time that it is not comparable toward to the past. On the other word, the emergency in time had a different meaning with today.

The other positive aspect of internet is accessing to the up-to-date information at all levels; it helps you to remain up-to-date with the modern world at any moment. For instance my course is chemistry, scientists do a lot of researches in all aspects of this science such as environmental, organic, food, bio-inorganic areas and so on; knowing the new achievements makes your mind fresh and up-to-date and by in large makes you feel satisfied with yourself. Also having general information about daily events of your society and generally your world, makes you a person caring and aware about your world and also it has a great effect on your social status.

To sum up, to put the issues into a nutshell, searching through the internet is not only problematic but also it helps you to keep your data up-to-date and proceed your work easier, faster and more efficient.