Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, thanks to the technology, gathering information in order to answer the questions becomes a piece of cake. One of the most powerful tools to reach the huge amount of databases is the Internet. I believe that the advantages of the Internet outweigh its drawbacks. I will render my reasons as follows.

First, students always need to search in various kinds of materials to answer homework, write essays, and prepare a term paper's draft. The internet is the best source for them. There are a lot of ebooks, websites and chat rooms which can help students to do their tasks. However, plagiarists abuse of the information on the Internet. It is fortunate that a software has been created to recognize the originality of works to prevent the plagiarism.

Second, searching for a job on the Internet is very fast. You just have to input keyword in a search engine and the name of companies, based on available information, would be listed on the screen. Then you can pick any one which you want. So, you would transfer to the selected company web site and be aware of necessary information which is shared with you. For instance, during the last month, I had been applying to several companies in this way, they interviewed with me via Skype and I saved money and time.

Third, there are many useful information on the Internet completely free. For example, when my mother has a doubt about one recipe, she immediately pushes me away from my laptop and searches it on the Internet in a second.

All in all, each achievement has its advantages and disadvantages. It is our duty to extract its correct features to benefit from them. You can find all categories of information on the Internet. Based on your need and also morality, you should get the useful information and leave the rest of them to avoid from creating problems.