Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

“Seek the science, even in remotest reaches of the world”; Mohammad, the prophet of Muslims said, in the text of Islamic lifestyle. One of tools for such seeking definitely is internet. Although notion of seeking information through internet, for some, takes source of problems into account, such as less reliability or more deviation, it also, for others, can be major source of information. By comparison, between these two viewpoints, how can recognize the best notion? For judging, the best way is just “imagination”. Just imagine what human passed over approximately ten decades! Then, this fact will reveal that the latter notion (being major the source of internet) overweigh the former one due to a flash back to past to remember accessibility of information and qualification of various sciences.

To begin with, speed of science’s major cause is accessibility. Just imagine one century ago! Only source of information was books restricted to libraries. Meanwhile, the Professors in the universities also played a key role in propagating knowledge; however, libraries and Professors were not enough for expanding science as high speed as it was possible. “Necessary but not adequate!” Accessibility was dropped. By advent of internet, all information from nearest to remotest reaches gathered in one box of computer. Just press the “Enter”! “Easy to access” That is the major source of speed for science.

Additionally, books that once were thought to characterize as holy texts for all sciences its weakness had been tangible. Weakness in connecting resources! Whether willingly or unwillingly, by connecting various sources of knowledge, qualification will improve; like one phenomenon, discovered in one part of the world, in physic as a specific case, can explain by another phenomenon discovered at another part. “Annexing information makes science more comprehensive” No wonder, internet can characterize as a proofreading for books.

All in all, I contended that accessibility and qualification are two bonus of internet over books. Undoubtedly, without internet, science never took step forward. Isn’t that what you think, right?