Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reaso

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

I prefer to move from one place to another, for a better life, climate, job, community etc.My preference is based on mainly two reasons, first is the opportunity to see many places and explore and secondly, it is a requirement of my job as a psychologist.

First and foremost,There is a saying "seeing is believing".Specifically, every person has to be busy with bread earning.So, I am not an exception.But, we can not ignore our personal dreams to accomplish with our job simultaneously.Furthermore, visiting many places,interacting with people of different community broaden our outlook and perception about the existing beliefs.Similarly, if I am able to visit and explore new places doing my job at the same place,I can save time and money.Personally, I believe it is very boring to stick to only one place, which may affect my work efficiency.Meeting different people, exploring places, experiencing various climates will keep me afresh to give 100% to my job.

Secondly, my major subject in graduation is Psychology.Generally in contemporary world there are numerous job opportunity for psychologists all over the world .Understanding the cross cultural aspects of every community is an indispensable characteristic of a good psychologist.Which I can acquire from visiting and exploring different places.

By the way of conclusion, I firmly support the idea of moving in search of another place, which gives better opportunity for job,house and climate.As it affects anybody's job performance positively and perception about the world.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.