Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

The word "young adult" define the characteristics of a person, who is young as well as adult.From my point of view a young adult most of his/her time spends outside home.As this is the age group when people prefer to hang out with classmates and friends.So definitely friends have most important influence on young adults.Another significant reason in this age is "identity crisis".Spending time with friends gives them a feeling of belonging to a group.

Firstly, it is obvious that young adults put step into the adult world and at the same time they are considered young. Here I would mention that according to Psychologists, the age group between 20 to 40 is considered to be the young adult.Generally in our society and even at homes people in the initial stage of this group are not given complete control over their life.Therefore young adults from 20 to 25 have already a considerable friend circle to be influenced by, as mostly they continue their study or do jobs. In later stage, marriage and children come to their life, which is another factor to be influenced by friends. For example, many people take important decisions before marriage or planning for a kid looking around their friends' experiences and choices.

Secondly, nevertheless, this is a crucial period of human development. Although young adults just step out of the teen age and step into the adult age, yet they struggle with their identity.For example, many young adults are in the search of job, some have to choose their major which will decide their careers, some just drift aimlessly being not clear what to do. In the mean time friends are the most influencing factors here, as they suffer from identity crisis in this phase.They feel at ease while they belong to their friend circle, as well as some choose their job, career, goal to be a successful adult influenced by their friends.

To conclude, young adult are greatly influenced by friends. Though parents sow the seeds of growing as a responsible, sincere human being.Friends have nonetheless influences on young adult to grow with maturity to become a successful adult.

Sentence: The word young adult define the characteristics of a person, who is young as well as adult.
Description: The fragment adult define the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace define with verb, past tense

Sentence: Friends have nonetheless influences on young adult to grow with maturity to become a successful adult.
Description: The fragment have nonetheless influences is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace nonetheless with adjective

The essay is not exactly on the topic.

better like this:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.