Some people think that government should spend as much money as possible on developing space technology for the exploration of moon and other planets. Others think that this money should be spent on solving the basic problems of society on Earth. Which vi

Some people think that government should spend as much money as possible on developing space technology for the exploration of moon and other planets. Others think that this money should be spent on solving the basic problems of society on Earth. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some group of people believe that government should spend as much money as possible on the advances of space, while other group think that they should spend this money on solving basic issues of the society on Earth. I subscribe to the idea that there are numerous reasons that support spending money on earth society problems than on developing space: expanding human rights in all over the world, effacing poverty, and improving education’s facilities.

As far as humankind is concerned, there are regions in the world, especially in African countries that the human rights’ provision o...

Sentence: Some group of people believe that government should spend as much money as possible on the advances of space, while other group think that they should spend this money on solving basic issues of the society on Earth.
Description: The fragment group think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense