Some people think that human needs for farmland,housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.Do you agree or disagree with this point of view?Why why not?

As being a part of human, everybody desire a good job and nice house. In today’s rush and fast life, people become less considerate to their environment.In general, to me, saving our lands for endangered animals is essential for several reasons. Preventing their extinction, keeping the nature safe are the excellent factors so ı totally disagree with this opinion.I shall explain for my stance in the following paragraphs.

If we look deep into the past creatures, we can realize that many of them wiped out today. Whenever our grands tell a story, we just have to imagine them in our minds on ...

Sentence: As being a part of human, everybody desire a good job and nice house.
Description: The fragment everybody desire a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace desire with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Nevertheless, our childrens and next generations may not have this kind of opportunity.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: Inasmuch as many of them are killing for new places for constructing buildings and industries or hunting illegaly just for fun, the food chain is really detoriated and nature's balance is distorted.
Error: detoriated Suggestion: ?
Error: illegaly Suggestion: illegally

Sentence: Is it really important to have big apartments , factories or farmlands among betons instead of nature?
Error: betons Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl