Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other thinks that it is better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reason to develop your essay.

Good teacher does more than teaching. And that is why I prefer teacher for teaching or for better learning than self studying. Good teacher guide us towards our desired end. Some will call it as success. some will called it as a getting desired result and some may called it as a way of getting knowledge or some may called it as well directed path toward the carrier.

First, we learn more from good knowledgeable teacher. For example, when I was in college back here in Amravati, I had teacher name Kanetkar. He was great teacher. He teaches with enthusiasm, whenever he enters in class he had always great smile on his face. His method of teaching was excellent; he uses the colour chalk for drawing the botanical plants. So it was become the attractive. He provides the notes and he used to take the extra class and the examination on weekends. Because of all his extra efforts everyone from the class becomes motivated to do well in studies and that’s why I got A+ in my final exams. I pass with flying colours.

Second, because of good teacher the hard study like doing the research in medical faculty becomes easier. For example, when I was doing my post graduation I had teacher name Writer. she was my guide for my neurosciences thesis. My area of study was effect of dual task in patient with Parkinson’s disease. I was nervous before starting of my thesis. My guide helps me in deciding my thesis topic she also helps me In putting it in a proper way in front of the ethical committee for the approval. She thought me how to find the research articles on the Internet and how to administered the test on the patient and who to do the statics and present in front of the examiner. i remember How she helps me for my final presentation because of her constant guidance ad support i was able to pass my post graduation with honour.

To sum up, good teacher really does more than teaching. Because of them we learn more they provide knowledge and we archive the difficulty target easily as well.

Sentence: Good teacher guide us towards our desired end.
Description: The fragment teacher guide us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace guide with verb, past tense

Sentence: She thought me how to find the research articles on the Internet and how to administered the test on the patient and who to do the statics and present in front of the examiner. i remember How she helps me for my final presentation because of her constant guidance ad support i was able to pass my post graduation with honour.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and administered

Need some arguments before you give examples.

like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.