Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher Others think that it is always better to have a teacher Which do you prefer Use specific reasons to develop your essay

Some people think they are capable to study without a teacher, but some people even though they are capable, they want a teacher to guide them, keep a track on students performance for future development, boost them when they are nor performing well. Having good study materials, internet materials a student can think he/she won't need a teacher, but in my view develop step by step a teacher is needed.

First of all, learning without a teacher takes longer time. For example, if a topic is not understood, we take longer time to research the problem and solve it or sometimes it is unsolved. Whereas, having a teacher makes people to learn faster, understand the topic thoroughly and it is very interesting to study with a teacher by listening to their experiences.

In addition, studying alone won't help us to identify our mistakes. There is no point in doing same mistakes continuously and hoping for a good result. In contrast, teacher identifies students weaknesses and strengths,so that can help students to overcome their weaknesses. Face to face conversation is very effective to learn and express his/her ideas, problems and by discussing with teacher it helps us to understand the topic very clearly. For example, i am practicing to write a well organized essays with help of my teacher, this teaching has helped me so much to learn to write a well organized essay, but earlier i didn't approach a teacher to identify my mistakes and help me to improve my writing.

Furthermore, sometimes studying alone is distracting and boring. For instance, if a person don't understand a concept then he/she loses interest and gets distracted to other things. Having a teacher makes us to focus on our studies, or if bored makes the subject interesting by giving more examples or by changing teaching technique. For instance, my teacher used to give as puzzle games to solve when we were bored, this helped us to refresh our mind and puzzle games helps to increases concentration.

In conclusion, having a teacher helps us to increase knowledge improve on our mistakes, learn fast and focus on achieving future goal.

Sentence: Having good study materials, internet materials a student can think he/she won't need a teacher, but in my view develop step by step a teacher is needed.
Description: The fragment view develop step is rare
Suggestion: but in my view, a teacher is needed to develop step by step.

Sentence: For instance, my teacher used to give as puzzle games to solve when we were bored, this helped us to refresh our mind and puzzle games helps to increases concentration.
Suggestion: Refer to increases and concentration

Sentence: In conclusion, having a teacher helps us to increase knowledge improve on our mistakes, learn fast and focus on achieving future goal.
Description: The fragment knowledge improve on is rare
Suggestion: In conclusion, having a teacher helps us to increase knowledge and improve on our mistakes, learn fast and focus on achieving future goal.