Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice.

“For making others to listen, for the first thing, listen to them”! This statement comes true for every conference, lecture, and also class. Although, for some teachers, lessening means just repeating repetitive courses during the semester, without any creativity or excitement, for others, teaching means a lot. By comparison, how do students distinguish between these two ways? What is their approach to teacher’s teaching style? For judging, a glimpse look at space of classes in which teachers instruct to student by suggesting long lectures and by sharing students’ ideas from the first group and the latter one; respectively, will be beneficial. In my opinion, the latter clan is superior to the first one due to getting familiar with different aspects of one subject and arising a fresh space in class.

To begin with, the most significant of share-discussion classes is embedding in subject. When in mathematic class, teacher try to cram formulas into students’ brain, and students barely star, without any heed; teacher anxiously called one student on the board and explained: “Now, how the mentioned specific formula, which just elaborated, can extract?” In such times, that hapless student by his/her chilly hands stands on the board by any response; however, the problem is on the other side. Provided that a sharing discussion connects all students in class, they ardently listen to debate; they try to join in discussion and unconsciously embed in the very subject of the course.

Additionally, long lectures that once was thought to characterize the strength of the teacher its longevity will be problematic for students. Specially in history class, at the first half hour, student hardly try to open their eyes, at the second half, they just see the instructor, and in the final half, they absolutely fell into sleep; “Wake up all-time-sleep student!”; said teacher when he/she suddenly see one of them. Had teacher put himself/herself in student’s shoes, he/she would have changed his/her teaching style.

All in all, I contended that sharing debate in class is the best way for teaching. If lecturers tested both ways for their classes, they would feel the distinguished change in efficiency of their class. For those who test both ways before, isn’t that what you think, right?

due to getting familiar with different aspects of one subject and arising a fresh space in class.
due to the reasons like getting familiar with different aspects of one subject and arising a fresh space in class.

Sentence: When in mathematic class, teacher try to cram formulas into students' brain, and students barely star, without any heed; teacher anxiously called one student on the board and explained: Now, how the mentioned specific formula, which just elaborated, can extract?
Description: The fragment teacher try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment students barely star is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace barely with adjective