Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

In my view living with parents is the best option for few reasons.

First of all, a close interaction with parents during someone's life tends to benefit this individual greatly. An exemple of it to me is the outcome of an early departure of my friend Paul. He left his parents house at the age of 18. He was seeking privacy and independence. However, he was not well prepared to that. The fact is that he has faced a hard time living alone. He has changed due to the the problems he had to carry alone. He is no longer the same person I knew before.On the other hand in my neighborhood there are people who still live in their parents house. They surly are happy and are preparing themselves to face new challeges gradully. Living with parents till we are prepared help us to grow up and learn how to take decision based on our parents experiences.

Second of all, individuals who are not in a hurry to challenge themselves into living alone are better citizens, general speaking. These sort of people have a great balence. They are usually more confident and responsible then others who ussually can't wait to leave their parents.

In short, the benefits young adults have in not leaving theirs parents house so early are amazing. That's why these points make me believe that leaving with parents is the best option.

Sentence: He has changed due to the the problems he had to carry alone.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Living with parents till we are prepared help us to grow up and learn how to take decision based on our parents experiences.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to prepared and help
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to parents and experiences

Sentence: In short, the benefits young adults have in not leaving theirs parents house so early are amazing.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a negator

Sentence: They surly are happy and are preparing themselves to face new challeges gradully.
Error: gradully Suggestion: gradually
Error: challeges Suggestion: challenges

Sentence: These sort of people have a great balence.
Error: balence Suggestion: balance

Sentence: They are usually more confident and responsible then others who ussually can't wait to leave their parents.
Error: ussually Suggestion: usually
Suggestion: Refer to in and not
Suggestion: Refer to theirs and parents
Description: The fragment so early are is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace early with adjective

1.Need more words: No. of Words: 237 350
2.read sample essays and write more