some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.others prefer to live with families for long time.What will u prefer? Give specific reasons and examples?

I will prefer to live with families rather than to be independent. Nowadays because of jobs, studies and carrers no one is going to be with family.But its good to be with a family to support the family, to share anything and it would be helpful for parents during their old age.

First and foremost i will be comfortable to live in a large family.It is the most happiest thing actually.For example I will go to office daily. After i came back from my office, I usually chitchat with my family members and play with my cousins. Once they went to another place for one week an an occasion. Then I was alone in home and it was very boring.

If we are in a large family,we can share everything especially the problems. we can get help from the family members.Elder people give us more suggestions and good solutions to the problems. We can share our office news,our experiences with them.. They are very supportive in all the situations.There are many people around us to help that will be very supportive to us to overcome the problems.

We can have lots of fun on occasions like festivals,birthdays. We can celebrate very well.For christmas me and my cousins decorated christmas tree with stars and ballons. My grandfather dressed like santa. We gave chocolates to the chidren.My mom her sisters cooked fantastic food and we enjoyed a lot.

Finally it will be very helpful to our parents to be with them in their old age. Because of them only we are in a good position now so living with them will be more satisfying for me. I think this is the best thing what we can give to our parents and it will be more satisfactory for them also.

To conclude, it is better to be with large family to share, to learn what is wrong and what is right? Finally to know the imporatance of the relationships, we have to be in a good and large family.

Sentence: Once they went to another place for one week an an occasion.
Description: An article is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to an and an

Sentence: We gave chocolates to the chidren.My mom her sisters cooked fantastic food and we enjoyed a lot.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to mom and her

Sentence: Nowadays because of jobs, studies and carrers no one is going to be with family.But its good to be with a family to support the family, to share anything and it would be helpful for parents during their old age.
Error: carrers Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Finally to know the imporatance of the relationships, we have to be in a good and large family.
Error: imporatance Suggestion: importance

Still have grammatical issues. Read gram books.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.