Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Playing sports is good for young children. It is good for their health and immunity system. Some parents encourage their children to participate in extra curricular activities while some parents encourage their children to stay at home and study. It has both disadvantages and advantages which are discuss as below:

First, Playing sports is a good exercise. It helps to give relief from stress. Children now a days are diagnosed with lot of problems like depression, cancer, anxiety etc. and exercise is the best way to get rid of these problems. So exercise is very important for a children to maintain their health.

Second, sports helps children to maintain balance between mental and physical health. It is very important for children to do physical activities. If they don’t do these activities it will have bad affect in an adult age. So children should do study as well as do some physical activities. It helps in growing their height, makes strong immunity system and develops their mind.

Now a days, sports has been given lot of importance like for example cricket is famous and every boy wants to become a cricketer. With the growing popularity of games like cricket, lawn tennis, and basket ball. Children gets encouraged with these games and invest more time in playing these games. They think that they will make their future in these games and give less importance to their studies.

In conclusion, I would say that parents should see that their child play and study both. I remember I was very good at sports and I used to spent lot of my time in practicing and I hardly get time to study and in exams I couldn’t scored well. So decided not to pursue further playing sports. But I think parents should see that their children should not deviate from their path. They should maintain balance between the both.

Sentence: If they don't do these activities it will have bad affect in an adult age.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

Sentence: I remember I was very good at sports and I used to spent lot of my time in practicing and I hardly get time to study and in exams I couldn't scored well.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

You didn't discuss disadvantages.

Don't put examples in conclusion.