Space Tourism

Space Tourism

Reading passage tells about agreement for price of tickets of space tourism because soon there will be something new for tourists on earth. It wants doing by governments and companies, and this industry will bring benefits to both science and public, and they can by their own tickets.

On the other hand, the listening passage tells about disagreement from opinion by reading passage. It is because space tourism takes expensive price of ticket, and it can break development for tourism. Besides this, space tourism spends much money until billions dollars. And then, it will be soon to build, but it gets out of control system. Furthermore, it also needs expensive process, and the tourist must lose billion dollars to bill space airport. So, no one will them and go in space tourism. And it is impossible that there is a people will expect to visit it. But actually, it is best program from governments. In spite of like that, the listening passage does not think so.

All in all, both reading and lecturing are of different perspectives about space tourism.

Sentence: It wants doing by governments and companies, and this industry will bring benefits to both science and public, and they can by their own tickets.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to can and by

Sentence: In spite of like that, the listening passage does not think so.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and like

Not on the right format.

The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.

Don't need a conclusion.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster