standardized tests like the TOEFL determine whether students should be admitted to a college or university. Do you agree or disagree?

I firmly disagree with the statement that standardized tests like the TOEFL determine whether students should be admitted to a college or university. Altough some might say it is an ideal process to examine a student for his/her suitability in academic settings, some meticulous observation impells me to disagree with the statement.

First of all, the time limit and the specific testing areas in TOEFL create a constraint to test the real level of a student's competency in english language. Very often people know more than they can express. It does not mean that they are unaware of the to...

Sentence: In this case, if the test taker is from arts and literature bacground, it will difficult for him/her to understand, remember and express the scientific jargosns just within few sec and organise the full answer in 15 sec.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and difficult

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, TOEFL can be considered to determine the admission of a student nevertheless it is not a proper way to judge a students ability to get admission in his major subject.
Suggestion: student's ability

Sentence: First of all, the time limit and the sepcific testing areas in TOEFL creates a constraint to test the real level of a student's competency in english language.
Error: sepcific Suggestion: specific

Error: organise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: bacground Suggestion: background

Sentence: It is obvious that the students who are truely interested to study in the university must have high aspiration and enthusiasm to do some new research work in their concerned fields.
Error: truely Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It must be causing many students to be unsuitable for the admission but the university looses many bright and enthusistic students in arts and science, who could really take the research work to the apex because of their humongous knowledge in the specific area.
Error: enthusistic Suggestion: enthusiastic