Students at a university often have a choice of places to live.Some students choose to live in university dormitories.Others choose to live in apartments in the community.Where would you prefer to live in?Give reasons and spesific details to support your

Students at a university often have a choice of places to live.Some students choose to live in university dormitories.Others choose to live in apartments in the community.Where would you prefer to live in?Give reasons and spesific details to support your preference.

Students at a university often have a choice of places to live. Especially,if you have to study far from your family,decision should be made;dormitory or apartment.Apperantly,the author is trying to compare these two options. But with which reasons?

First,in general,flat is better for reasons for me.Having own space and indepency is an excellent reason of that subject. If you live in flat,you have your room. There are no rules to apply. You can listen your music without headset,watch tv or hang with your computer freely. You don’t have to share anything in your place.

Second,living in the flat is cheap cheaper than living in the dormitory. In fact,it is obvious to observe in many cities in Turkey. As an illustriation,ı stayed both in dormitory and in a flat. If you have flatmate,every expense is divided on per person. I calculated my expenditure and realized that ı spent lesser according to stay in dormitory.

Third,some students find that living in dormitory is comfortable .You don’t have to clean your room or don’t have to cook your meal.However, doing own duties and taking resposibility contribute different points of views. In other words,you begin to step on the real life.

To put it simple,ı prefer to live in apartment rather than live in dormitory. If you want to experience reality,ı certainly reccomend.

Sentence: Second,living in the flat is cheap cheaper than living in the dormitory.
Description: The fragment is cheap cheaper is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cheap with adverb

Sentence: As an illustriation,? stayed both in dormitory and in a flat.
Error: illustriation Suggestion: illustration

Sentence: Third,some students find that living in dormitory is comfortable .You don't have to clean your room or don't have to cook your meal.However, doing own duties and taking resposibility contribute different points of views.
Error: resposibility Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: If you want to experience reality,? certainly reccomend.
Error: reccomend Suggestion: recommend