Studying on the internet is better than studying at a traditional school.

In spite of the fact that studying on internet does not attract many students, there has been a tremendous development in using internet for study recently. Personally, I strongly believe that studying on the internet gives many advantages to students than studying at traditional schools because of various reasons, three of which are that it is cheaper, it does not require much time, and it brings many amenities during the study.

Firstly, if students do not want to spend a lot of money on their education, they must study on the internet rather than at a conventional school, because it does not require a great deal of money. Studying at a traditional school is equal to give much more money than studying on internet, since there are many additional costs that must be paid by the students. For example, a huge amount of school fee, bus and meal fees are extra costs on which students have to spend a lot of money. Whereas there is just energy fee when the students study on internet.

In addition, studying on internet does not require much time when compared to studying at a school. Students do not have to wake early up and spend most of their time to prepare to go to the school. If students use a computer to study, they do not have to walk every day to go to the school because they can do everything by a click. My friends, for instance, walk everyday approximately 2 kilometers in order to attend the class. On the other hand, I complete all my research papers and homework on internet in the easiest way.

Finally, the amenities that internet provides for students attract them to study on internet. There are many different resources in related to the class on the internet, which make available to study effectively and to creat great assignments. By way of example, while at university, I prepared my final thesis. Thanks to these resources on the internet, I put many information into my study from distinct websites that helped me find interesting information for my thesis.

All in all, even though many students today do not rely on the internet-supported studying, I think it is more useful and convenient than traditional school because it is cheap, requires a little time and supplies many amenities for students.

Sentence: There are many different resources in related to the class on the internet, which make available to study effectively and to creat great assignments.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word