For success in future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

Although some people consider the school as a place just for study, but it seems to me the other aspect of the school, to relate well to people, is more important than the first one due to, first, it has a great effect of being successful in future job and second, being prosperous in personal life.

To begin with, for success in future job you need to have several factors like, having mental and physical skills and of course the main part, being professional in getting along with other people like your boss and the other staff who you are working with them. The school is the first place where individuals learn how to cope with the other people. The schoolwork does not limit to personal works, in fact the group work is part of it. The students work in different groups with various activities, like scientific or social activities, in the text of the group the students learn how to cope with each other and how to endure and face with different and hard characters.

Also, the ability to relate well to people has a direct effect on the personal life. Imagine a person who has worked just on his scientific aspects and ignored the social aspects of his character; so, in his personal life, he deals with great problem; he cannot behave in an acceptable way that the other people expect. For example, one of my classmates has the same problem; when I was studying at university, she was the best student; but unfortunately because of lacking the ability to behave well to people, she did not successful in her married life and got divorced.

To put the issues into a nutshell, the educational goal of the school has two sharp edges, the scientific one and the social one; the ability to relate well to people is the social aspect that is in the first level of importance of every educational system.

in getting along with other people like your boss and the other staff who you are working with them.
in getting along with other people like your boss and the other staff whom you are working with.