summarize the main points in the lecture you just heard and explaining how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading.

In the reading passage, two theories about learning a foreign language are mentioned. After, the nativist theory is conveyed by explanations of Chomsky and Lenneberg. According to the nativist theory the language learning process is related to the innate biological functions and due to this reason, the acquisition of a foreign language is possible only in the early ages of a child. However, the lecturer talks about the environmentalist theory and this theory cast doubt the nativist approach toward learning a foreign language on some points.

One of these points is the process of acquisition a new language cannot be limited in a certain age period accoording to the environmentalist theory. In the other words, every child at the age of ten cannot learn a foreign language as an expert. Yet according to the thesis of the nativist approach these children have the biological function and they must acquire a new language at this period. In addition, there is a lot of example about learner of a foreign language as an adult and they can speak in this language very well.

The environmental approach argues that the acquisition of a foreign language is concerned with the interaction or practice in that language with other speaker or with input from different kinds of sources such as radio, television, newspaper etc. and understanding the foreign language. Nevertheless, the nativist theory relates it to the inborn ability of acquisition a foreign language and the age period (between two and fourteen).

Sentence: After, the nativist theory is conveyed by explanations of Chomsky and Lenneberg.
Error: nativist Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: According to the nativist theory the language learning process is related to the innate biological functions and due to this reason, the acquisition of a foreign language is possible only in the early ages of a child.

Sentence: However, the lecturer talks about the environmentalist theory and this theory cast doubt the nativist approach toward learning a foreign language on some points.

Sentence: One of these points is the process of acquisition a new language cannot be limited in a certain age period accoording to the environmentalist theory.
Error: environmentalist Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: accoording Suggestion: according

Sentence: Yet according to the thesis of the nativist approach these children have the biological function and they must acquire a new language at this period.

Sentence: Nevertheless, the nativist theory relates it to the inborn ability of acquisition a foreign language and the age period between two and fourteen.