summarize the point made in lecture being sure to explain hoe they oppose the point made in the reading passage .

Professor on TV

According to the passage the professors on TV show get benefits to professors , university and public. However the professor in the lecture explain that this is not benefit thing for professor as well as public.

Professor get more publicity when they share their knowledge with public. This is not true. If the professors share their knowledge to public by using media like TV . Then they are weasting their time to prepare for that interview. Instead of that they can used their time for research study, attending university meeting and solve students problems.Moreover these type of professor not getting the found to do their research because they are not doing their work seriously. Also they are not invited to the important conference because they are not scolar and serious about their research. Instead of getting benefit professor will get disadvantage of publicly share their views on TV.

The second thing is that it is not also good for university reputation. As they have such type of professor then no one will be give any donation to them and also it will affect the university admissions. So it is not also good for university.

The lastly it is not good for public because in this type of show they not give any serious information or disccus any topic in deatil. They just give the review of it. The public can also do this by using reporter review.

So in the end the professor on TV will not going to benefit for anybody .

the professors on TV show get benefits
the professors on TV show gets benefits

However the professor in the lecture explain that
However the professor in the lecture explains that

Sentence: Professor get more publicity when they share their knowledge with public.
Description: The fragment Professor get more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Instead of that they can used their time for research study, attending university meeting and solve students problems.Moreover these type of professor not getting the found to do their research because they are not doing their work seriously.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and used

Sentence: The lastly it is not good for public because in this type of show they not give any serious information or disccus any topic in deatil.
Description: The fragment The lastly it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lastly with adjective

Sentence: Then they are weasting their time to prepare for that interview.
Error: weasting Suggestion: wasting

Error: deatil Suggestion: detail
Error: disccus Suggestion: discuss