Teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn

Teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn.

Although most of the teachers might say “we are just responsible to learn students”, however I believe that they are not only responsible to teach students but also they must make motivation on students. In this way, they can use of some new methods. In addition, they can have an education accompanied by practice. Moreover, gifting method is another way to stimulate students.

From my point of view, teachers must be responsible for motivating the students for studying and learning. In this case, they can use specific and contemporary methods and tactics to make learning easier for students. As an example, group working is a very helpful method in education. In this method, students work in different groups which will learn to cooperate, consult together and make decisions. All of these ways will motivate students in both learning and trying to do their best.

Moreover, teachers not only must be responsible for the learning theoretically but also the theoretical knowledge of students should be enhanced by doing practical and functional works. For instance, when a teacher is talking about the solar system and explains how a planet can be recognized in the sky, it would be better that the teacher arranges a practical session to show the details of the lesson by using a telescope to the students.

In addition, teachers may utilize some motivators that will encourage students to learn. Gifting is a solution that can stimulate students to try to learn. For example, it is common in many schools that if each student could gain A grade in the final exam, they will be awarded a vacation ticket for two days trip with his/her family. These kinds of motivators can help student to learn more and better.

As a summary, from my point of view, teachers are responsible for both learning and motivating students. They must use modern tactics, gifting and practicality that could make motivation in their students.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.

Need to remove repetitive words or sentences.