there is nothing bad in working while attending school.Do you agree or diagree?

Being an enthusiastic, a competent and a hard worker are some of the characteristic that can depicit a person who works while attending school.In my opinion, I find it extremely beneficial to be able to work and study at the same time. It definitely imposes a financial support, a working experience as weLl as social benefits.

First of all, being able to attend school and work simultaneously, would contribute in supporting the individual financially. From a personal experience, I would say, it helped me a lot, I was able to insure an extra money in case of emergencies such as; paying for a doctor's visit as a result of a sudden illness as well as paying for many other unpredicted expenditures that had arose for any reason.

Secondly, working while studying could also pave the way for the individual to cope with this challengeable world after graduation. People would be able to gain experience and not to be astounded with the real business world after done with their studying. Furthermore, some people would have an opportunity to guarantee a permenant job afterwards.

Finally, working accompanied with studying could further expand the individual's social life. It could allow creating more relationships. Some of which could be even long lasting intimate ones. People could be able to find their soul mates, their best freinds as far as they can also meet so many other acquaintances whom they won't regret knowing.

In conclusion, working while attending school could never be a bad thing. On the contrary, it could be tremendously advantageous from a financial aspect, from a social aspect. Besides it would promote a working experience.

Sentence: Being an enthusiastic, a competent and a hard worker are some of the characteristic that can depicit a person who works while attending school.In my opinion, I find it extremely beneficial to be able to work and study at the same time.
Error: depicit Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Secondly, working while studying could also pave the way for the individual to cope with this challengeable world after graduation.
Error: challengeable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, some people would have an opportunity to guarantee a permenant job afterwards.
Error: permenant Suggestion: permanent

Sentence: People could be able to find their soul mates, their best freinds as far as they can also meet so many other acquaintances whom they won't regret knowing.
Error: freinds Suggestion: friends