Think of a product that you enjoy Explain how you would advertise this product What would be the message What would be the emotional appeal How would you convince people to buy the product

Think of a product that you enjoy. Explain how you would advertise this product. What would be the message? What would be the emotional appeal? How would you convince people to buy the product?

I think always product that put in my pocket. Smartphone, an important gadget, is tool to communicate with every people like friend and family. Easy to use, flexible, and two-ways communication can occur within.

Essentially, smartphone is used to get information in fast way. I do not need few minutes to send news, just few seconds then I can get what I want. Besides that, smartphone also is very flexible because it has many types of shaped, from small to big one. So, that is why it is very easy to bring everywhere. Moreover, rule to use it is very simple. I just press green-button if I would make call and end-up with red-button. Also, today many big company like Telkomsel and Indosat offers low-price in calling and sending message. Hence, everyone put their choices in handphone.

If I had my change to make advertise this gadget, I would put in television, radio, website and billboard. I make bigger slogan is “world in your hand” which mean everything like speed of communication and easy to use, make your life is easier. Slogan is one way to create brand in consumer’s mind. If they have been aIready remember and like, they would curious and then buy it.

Another way to gain sales of smartphone is from consumer itself. It called “word-of-mouth”. One example, I just bought the newest smartphone and my friends see it. She is very excited and try to use. I lent it. She asks me about different with other one and price. Then, I tell that it has advanced technology, using android ice-cream-sandwich platform, 12 mega-pixel camera, autoflash and so on. That is named mouth-to-mouth communication, from consumer to others. Hence, they are interested to buy it.

In conclusion, I would promote my favorite gadget, smartphone. I try to make slogan and tell the others about advantages so they want to buy it.

Sentence: If they have been aIready remember and like, they would curious and then buy it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and curious

Error: aIready Suggestion: already