In today worlds, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct

Some people prefer to work quickly otherwise, others work at low race but perform it in accuracy. In my point of view, it is better to work accurate but in low speed, in the following paragraph I will try to explain my position clearly.

First, we are living in the technology era, in this period we need accuracy and we have not any time to go backward and revise our mistake. In the other hand, this revising is time consuming and expensive. For example when I was student I had an assignment in science, I deliver my research to my teacher sooner than any others do but it has full of mistake and finally I receive lower grade in class. After that, I learn that accuracy is more important from speed.

Second, when people used to make mistake it will be automatically. The brain of human kind is like the muscle if one think in a correct way , the brain will stronger but if one contemplate rashly with a fully mistake outcome , the brain will be lazy. Thus, to make the brain much stronger people should avoid working rashly.

Finally, human kind is complex creature, many things collaborate with good working , when someone distract or got upset , he cannot complete the job as well as it would be, so making mistake consecutively make people restless and upset , they lose their confidence thorough working and it will affect their work totally and probably increasing making mistake. for instance , when I want to write computer program as a developer I try to avoid mistake because it help me to decrease more mistake and bring me feel of confident.

To wrap it up, accuracy in the most situation outweigh to speed because the other experience prove it. So, why we should work rashly and full of mistake instead of accurate job but a little later one?

Sentence: The brain of human kind is like the muscle if one think in a correct way , the brain will stronger but if one contemplate rashly with a fully mistake outcome , the brain will be lazy.
Description: The fragment one think in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will

Sentence: so making mistake consecutively make people restless and upset...
Suggestion: so making mistake consecutively makes (or made) people restless and upset...

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.