In today worlds, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct

Although we are living in a world where speed had become one of its most dominent stereotypes. However, I still believe that taking our time while working is much better than working quickly and risk making mistalkes. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.

First of all, the consequences of the work would be more impressive, if the work is to be accomplished in a slower, more considerate manner. Delicating enough time for any kind of work, would eventually reflect magnificent results. For example; if two journalists are to write an article on a particular event. Presumably, one o...

Sentence: Although we are living in a world where speed had become one of its most dominent stereotypes.
Error: dominent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, I still believe that taking our time while working is much better than working quickly and risk making mistalkes.
Error: mistalkes Suggestion: mistakes

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl