TOEFL essay hints:Topic 158,159,160

TOEFL essay hints:Topic 158,159,160

158. When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer
We need to listen to their opinions.
1) All the people in the world pursue success. Why not attend the occasion when successful people gave their opinion?
2) In this occasion, the fwnous people would like to tell their experience and feelings in order to succeed. It is a good lesson for the people who want to succeed.
3) We can take a shortcut to success by avoiding the same mistakes if we could listen to their opinion.

159. The twentieth century saw great change. In your opinion, what is one change that should be remembered about the twentieth century? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.
Computer
1) It can do some work such as very complicated calculation which human beings cannot do without the help of computer.
2) It has improved our work efficiency greatly.
3) We can do something such as doing shopping on the Internet which we could never do without computer.

160. When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer
Complain'in writing.
1) The customer could catch the real attention from the producer because the oral complaint could be softened by the retailers.
2) Avoid direct argument with the person whoever provide the service or provide the products.
3) You can fully present yourself in the writing.