85. A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

86. If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

87. What discovery in the last 100 years has been most beneficial for people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

88. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

89. If you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from history, what person would you like to meet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

90. If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

91. If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

92. Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

93. Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

94. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer