TOEFL essay People do many different things to stay healthy What do you do for good health Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Staying healthy is, without a doubt, a very significant matter that should never be neglected. We should all try our best to stay healthy, for our own selves on the firsthand, and also for our families and our beloved ones. For me, I usually pursue a certain lifestyle.

First of all, I usually go to the gym on a regular basis. It is well known that sports are very beneficial to our health and it can prevent us from so many diseases. By practicing sports, people could maintain good health. For example; by practicing any kind of excercise regularly, people could loose weight, and thus cholestrol levels could be dwindled, which ultimately would prevent from having hypertention or even heart attacks

Secondly, I generally eat healthy food. It is absolutely safer to eat healthy food than other kinds of food. I have numerous articles that explain about the significance of the healthy food, and at the same time they have delicious recepies that I enjoy making. I learned that eating Salmon twice a week is highly recomended for promoting a good heart.

Finally, I follow up with my physician constantly. Following up is extremely important, because even if a person is sick, knowing about the issue from the get go would defenitely make things less jeopardizing. I heard lot of stories about people who unfortunately loose their lives basicly because they had been not aware of their sickness had discovered it very late.

To sum up, being healthy is like having a treasure. Therefore everybody should pay particular attention to their health. Going to the Gym, eating healthy food and following up with the doctor, are three important aspects that I personally do to stay healthy.

Sentence: Following up is extremely important, because even if a person is sick, knowing about the issue from the get go would defenitely make things less jeopardizing.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to get go and would

Sentence: For example; by practicing any kind of excercise regularly, people could loose weight, and thus cholestrol levels could be dwindled, which ultimately would prevent from having hypertention or even heart attacks
Error: excercise Suggestion: exercise

Sentence: I have numerous articles that explain about the significance of the healthy food, and at the same time they have delicious recepies that I enjoy making.
Error: recepies Suggestion: receipts

Sentence: I learned that eating Salmon twice a week is highly recomended for promoting a good heart.
Error: recomended Suggestion: recommended

Error: defenitely Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: I heard lot of stories about people who unfortunately loose their lives basicly because they had been not aware of their sickness had discovered it very late.
Error: basicly Suggestion: basically

No. of Words: 286 350 (more words wanted)