TOEFL essay: Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free-time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which..

Essay topics

Free time is the time which everyone likes to spend by doing their favorite activities such as, playing, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. Planning plays important role to manage our activities without wasting time. Some people like to plan for their activities while others do not. I like to plan my every activity. It is not only important in our professional life, but also in our personal life, because it saves our time, energy and money.

First, planning helps to me utilize my full time without wasting it. I like to plan my each and every activity. It helps me to manage all my activities without wasting time. It gives satisfaction, that I have done it according to plan. For example, I like to spend my free time in outdoor activities such as, biking, boating, kayaking, and many others, which are close to nature. These are our weekend activities, which I plan and make full use of our weekend. As I plan everything before, it not only saves our time but also money.

Second, planning helps me to make my activities more enjoyable and saves our energy. For example, if I want to hang out with my friends on coming weekend, I can plan by finding a correct place and time, and then ask my friends. If everyone is ready then we can enjoy it together. On the other hand, if we go without planning, then we might waste our time by running here and there. This could spoil our mood. So, planning is important to make your activities more enjoyable and it also saves energy.

Finally, it is not possible to plan our activities every time, but we could learn to manage our time by handling such situations. Therefore, I would prefer to plan my activities to save my time, energy and money.

Avg. Sentence Length: 15.3 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Need to improve your vocabulary words.