You are hereTOEFL essay: Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

TOEFL essay: Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

sheppard's picture

By sheppard - Posted on 25 September 2005

Although friends make an impression on your life, they do not have the same influence that your family has. Nothing is as important to me as my family. From them, I learned everything that is important. I learned about trust, ambition, and love.

Your family is with you forever. They are not going to leave you because they find another daughter they like better. They are not going to leave you because they think you are too much trouble. A family is permanent, while friends come and go.

Your parents are your role models. They will encourage you to do your best, to push yourself, and to improve yourself. Friends want you to stay the same: they don’t want you to be different. A family is ambitious for you. Friends are not.

Your family teaches you about love. A family’s love is not judgmental. They love you for everything you are. Friends may love you because you have a new car or because you go out with them on Saturdays. A family loves you. Friends only like you.

Without my family, I wouldn’t know what to do. I wouldn’t feel as secure. I might not have the ambition to go to school. I probably would be afraid to love. My family is my greatest influence.

Some people believe that the earth is being harmed by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? leox
What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a foreign country,give illustrations and reasons to develop your opinion. Tolug sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. running_TOEFL
integrated essay-miller and urey sonia123
TOEFL essay: Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support our answer. sheppard
TOEFL integrated writing: Chevalier de Seingalt Mirin
Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside, or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use spesific reasons and examples to explain your alpayparlak sticky icon
Good teachers are those who set challenging tasks for their students. Do you agree or disagree with this claim? Include relevant details and examples to support your stand. Vanan sticky icon
Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position. ronxyz sticky icon
TOEFL Official Guide - Practice Test 2 - Integrated Writing - Professors on TV Ven0m