About the TWE score, i don't think i'm able to get 6. Because this
is my second time to write the TOEFL essay. What's more, i am poor in english.
Please guys give me some advice. Thank you so much!

This is my topic:
Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of student. Which do you prefer ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

This is my essay:
As students we all come cross this circumstances: study alone or study with a group of students. I have to say that there are advantages and disadvantages on both sides. According to my personality and fondness, I would prefer to study with my classmates rather than study alone.

Although studying alone can make us be far away disturb from others, and depend on ourselves to think of the problems. There are no evidences to explain that studying alone is always better than studying with others. What's more, help with each other is the greatest benefit for studying with your friends. We can see when you have trouble with your learning, at this time, you could discuss with the partner to make the question solved immediately. On the other hand, when your partner faces the perplexity,you can review the knowledge and find your own deficiencies via other asking you.

Furthermore, as we all know, indolence is common character for most people, certainly including me. Studying with a group of guys could urge with each other, then it is surly to promote the efficiency and interest of studying. Since it is not avoid to be lazy in studying for some people sometimes, especially me.

Indeed, choosing which method to study, alone or with others, relies on someone's personality. Nevertheless,for me I would rather to incline to studying with a group of students. At any rate, I always think two might be better than one.