TOEFL essay:DO you agree or disagree with the following statmentChildren should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statment:
Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are to do so.

There is a division in our society. Mothers do household chores, fatheres are providers and protecter. ofcourse children should have some responsibility. Giving them a variety of duties, which they can hold improves their interapersonal and motor skills.

Children's cooporation in some household chores duties, improves their sense of accomplishment, Self reliance and self confidence. Children feel they are valuable and useful in their society by means of cooporation with their parents in some duties.For example, who help their parents in cleaning the house realize that they can do this job well. This expreince raises their confidence.

Giving duties to children promote their handy skills. Asking children to put their clothes in laundury basket , feeding the fish or even washing the dishes, force them to use their body more. In this way cooporation between their brain and muscles system improve.

Although there are some solid opposite oponion such as let them enjoy of sweetness of their chilhood or give them some constructive games instead of hard duties,the positive aspects of dividing of responsibility are much greater.