TOEFL essay:Whether should people accept new culture?

Type your essay here

In my opinion, people should defenitely accept new culture, if it is good and for your own good.There are following benefits of acceping new culture. 1) It is a very good way to leave your conservative culture behind; 2)it brings the spirit of brotherhood and love; 3)it will end most of the crucial problems of each country .

Not every thing in one specific culture is good.By accepting new culture we can improve our lives. It is not wise to stick to your own traditional culture which is hampering your progress.A long ago women were supposed to stay at home.They were not allowed to earn for living.But now by accepting new culture,they are getting equal rights and maintaining pace with men.

It is the culture that brings people close to each other.It brings brotherhood love and respect among people.You may not get the same culture everywhere .To make your life simpler and to mingle with new people at new places, getting involved in their culture is the nicest and easiest way. Sometimes it becomes a necessity to adopt a particular culture of a country you are staying in, in order to survive.

Each and every country is facing riots, fights, quarrels and rampage in the name of religion and culture.By accepting new culture we can start respecting others cultures too.That will automatically end all these crucial problems.

Hence ,accepting new good culture is always good for individual,masses and the whole world. It solves cucial issues,brings bond of love and brotherhood and remove conservatism of cultures.