TOEFL integrated writing: The sea otter

The article states that the main causes of otter declination are due to environmental pollution and attacks by predators,and provides three reasons of support.However the professor explains that predation is the main reason of otter declination and refutes each of the authors reasons.

First, the reading claims that the pollution due to known sources along Alaskan coast such as:oil rigs and other chemical pollution produced by the industrial,has a great impact on descend of otter.The professor refutes this point by saying that pollution theory is weaken because no one can really find any death otter species on the beach,she states that if infection is cause by pollution, started kill a lot of otter.

Second,the article posits that the environmental pollution will effect the ecosystem, which expose the sea mammals include otters to danger. However the professor says the reduction of otter species is due to predators especially orca, it's a type of large whale. According to the professor, due to the hunting of whales by a human, the orcas change their diets to survive,so orcas go for hunting sea mammals includes otter which cause the declination of otter population.

Third the reading strongly support the pollution theory that effect the otter gender. The professor opposes this point by explaining that the predation theory is basic of what happen to otter. We also learn that the declination of otter depends on its location, if the location of otters is easy for orca to access them so the number of otter reduction will be large.while the rocky and shallow location are the suitable places for otters to decrease the reduction number of them,because the orcas are so large, they can't access to otters.

i feel that my essay will include many faults..
it's my first time with respect to me to answer this type of question and i took long time to write it, i am so afraid because my exam will be in 31 august and i don't have enough time can you please help me to improve my writing skills in this type of question in less time.
Best regards

Don't worry! You are on the right track!

Sentence: The article states that the main causes of otter declination are due to environmental pollution and attacks by predators,and provides three reasons of support.However the professor explains that predation is the main reason of otter declination and refutes each of the authors reasons.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: author's reasons

The format is correct, you may polish the sentences. and put less content from reading passages.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.