TOFEL Task-1....

TOFEL Task-1....

The article talks about public policy issue raised by public smoking and provide reasons of support. However, the professor disagree with the article and refutes each of point in the article.

First, the article talks about the dangers of secondhand smoke. Article states reason to profligate bans in public business. The professor refutes this point by saying that this kind of bans do not harm the business of the nightclubs, bars and restaurants. Due to which many other new pubs and nightclubs are opening. Also, she states that it is easy to attract non-smokers to the bars and pubs and make profits from them.

Second, the article posits that smoking bans affect the freedoms and economic positions of business owners and their employees. The professor as above says that they can attract the non-smokers to the pubs and bars. As, their is no smoke in the pubs and bar, non-smokers get attracted by the pubs.

Third, the article claims to protect the rights of minorities. The professor opposes it by saying that smoking causes not even lung cancer but also increase the chance of heart attack. Due to this, the population of the minorities is going to reduce.

Sentence: However, the professor disagree with the article and refutes each of point in the article.
Description: The fragment professor disagree with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace disagree with verb, past participle

Sentence: As, their is no smoke in the pubs and bar, non-smokers get attracted by the pubs.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is