Toffel essay TYPE_1...plzz check it

Toffel essay TYPE_1...plzz check it

The article states about the core curriculum that is a sequence of thematically focused interdisciplinary courses that are obligatory for all students. The article provides reasons of support. However, the professor explain that core curriculum is to be changed and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that core curriculum are designed to develop the students skills. The professor refutes this point by saying that core curriculum is designed only for undergraduates to understand the discipline.

Second, the article posits that core curriculum have reaped rich rewards. However, the professor says that this courses have a big class size. He states that which do not improve the students performance, not even his public profile.

Third, the article says that the intellectual challenge provided by these courses. The professor opposes this by saying that this courses are very easy and students get nothing form reading this type of courses. This courses are not more than a summer internship.

In conclusion, the professor points refuted the article and made clear that core curriculum is not a good idea to be adopted by the colleges.

the professor explain that
the professor explains that

Sentence: First, the reading claims that core curriculum are designed to develop the students skills.
Description: The fragment that core curriculum is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: However, the professor says that this courses have a big class size.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and courses

Sentence: The professor opposes this by saying that this courses are very easy and students get nothing form reading this type of courses.
Suggestion: Refer to this and courses

Sentence: This courses are not more than a summer internship.
Suggestion: Refer to This and courses

Sentence: The article states about the core curriculum that is a sequence of thematically focused interdisciplinary courses that are obligatory for all students.
Error: thematically Suggestion: No alternate word