TOPIC 17 SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY CAN LEARN BETTER BY THEMSELVES THAN WITH A TEACHER OTHERS THINK THAT IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A TEACHER WHICH DO YOU PREFER

TOPIC# 17 SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY CAN LEARN BETTER BY THEMSELVES THAN WITH A TEACHER. OTHERS THINK THAT IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A TEACHER. WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

People have different ideas about either having a tutor or studying alone, which fully depends on individual’s personality and independency. Although tutors can teach the gist of study subject and its organized details in a very short time, I would rather to study myself for two main reasons. First, I think the challenge that self-study offers is very helpful. Second, each person can be the best study planner for one’s own.

First, it is indisputable that self-study improves your skills to concentrate, and understand a subject area on your own, since you can ponder on it for a long time, and answer various related questions by trial and error method until you find the proper answers. You just do not ask your teacher for the answer as soon as facing a problem. Moreover, the more mistakes you make during practicing personally, the more you learn about the subject, because according to Edison, this way you get to experience varied wrong approaches to the problem. For example, during bachelor education, we had a difficult coarse named mass and energy balance. I could not comprehend it at all. I was getting bad grades at numerous quizzes until I decided to study it individually. I read the chapter, and tried to solve the chapter’s final questions. They were very demanding, and the answer to each question was about 3 sheets. Although each question took me almost one complete day, and I examined many different solutions to find the correct one, it was worth it. Actually, I learned a lot from this challenge and the wrong answers. Not to mention, I got the best grade in the class.

Second, you know yourself better than others do you, so you can make the most appropriate study plan for yourself. You are aware of your abilities and potentials, likewise you are aware of your optimum study times. On this grounds, if you study alone, you can stick to this schedule, choose what to study, and when to study, thus get the most out of it. Furthermore, if you study alone, you can vary the study time duration and take a break once feeling exhausted, or bored. However, while studying with teacher, you have to keep up with the teacher’s plan. For instance, I have realized that I learn better early in the morning, but I do not think any tutor would agree to teach at six a.m.

In conclusion, I believe studying alone have many benefits. I feel this way because the toil you suffer when studying solitary is very rewarding, and you can enjoy studying whenever you have the maximum outcome.

Sentence: On this grounds, if you study alone, you can stick to this schedule, choose what to study, and when to study, thus get the most out of it.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and grounds

studying alone have many benefits.
studying alone has many benefits.

Need to polish sentences. Most of the sentences start with the subject 'you':

if you study alone, you can stick to this schedule, choose what to study, and when to study, thus get the most out of it. Furthermore, if you study alone, you can vary the study time duration and take a break once feeling exhausted, or bored.