TOPIC # 32 It is better to enjoy your money when you earn it, or is it better to save your money for some time in the future?

Money is an indisputable part of our lives, and it is important how to manage our finance in order to both live a happy life and ensure our future. Financial management entirely depends on individuals’ personality, and their wealth and expenditure. I personally think it is wise to save part of our income, while we are not being frugal.

First, a saving can help us when we face a sudden incident or trouble. Nobody knows what is about to come and surprise us in the future, so it is safe and sound to keep a portion of our salary for an emergency time. For instance, when our house’s central heating system unexpectedly breaks down in the middle of the frigid winter, we will need a fair amount of money to renovate it immediately. So in such an urgent incident our saving account will come in handy if we have one.

Second, we can increase our money by saving it. For example, we can deposit it into a bank account for a while, and receive an interest on a regular basis. Buying shares and stocks can be another way of expanding our money. We can invest it into property or other investment societies like building society as well. There are many ways to add to our saved money, and then use it more freely.

Third, everyone should learn to economize based on his income and basic expenses. Being frugal and making life tough for our own is not a good attitude. As a matter of fact, we should consider limited quantity of money for our pleasure time with the aim of keeping ourselves refreshed, relaxed, and happy. On the contrast, to squander money carelessly can cause a financial calamity, and we might end up being broke or bankrupt. It is very effective to keep a record of our expenditure, and manage our further actions.

To sum it up, I believe by having a good monetary balance, we can enjoy our present moment, and be prepared for unforeseen events as well.