tpo 25 integrated

tpo 25 integrated

The article proposed an idea which states that, the vessels which are found in Iraq are not ancient electric batteries, and author provides three reasons for supporting his attitude. On the other hand, professor believes that, those vessels are electric batteries. She claims that, reasons of the author are not convincing and apposes each reasons of the article.

First, the passage avers that due to absence of any metal wire near these vessels they cannot be electric batteries. However the lecturer contents that, these vessels are found by ordinary people and whereas they were not archeologists, they would not interested on the thing near the vessels. So that, it is possible that, they have thrown away the wires around the vessels.

Second, the reading states that, the copper cylinders in the jars are the same as copper cylinders which have discovered in another site and on that area the usage of these was another thing. However the professor mentions that, maybe passing time people knew that they can use these devices for another purpose.And it is feasible the people of the Iraq used them as electric batteries.

Third, the passage mentions these vessels could not be used as electric batteries because on time there was no electric device. On the contrary, the lecturer explains that ancient people could exploit this electric batteries for other purposes such as claim of having magical power by using electric shock of those devices which is invisible and on that time could fascinate people. Another usage could be in medicine, they could use electric shocks for relieving ackes and pains like today's doctors.

Sentence: She claims that, reasons of the author are not convincing and apposes each reasons of the article.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and reasons