TPO19 intergrated writing

TPO19 intergrated writing

The reading passage argues about the problems raised by a new advertising tactic---- "buzzing". Buzzing means promoting products to people they know or meet. However, the speaker, a student taking part-time job as a buzzer, disagrees with the reading, by sharing his own viewpoints for the related experience.

The reading says that companies hire the buzzers in the purpose of praising the product, which is rebuts by the students. In the student's opinion, companies hire those use the products for a period of time and consider the quality is really great. Hence, the buzzers just tell the truth to the consumers according to their own experiences. After communicating with buzzers, consumers surely will have got useful knowledge about the products in order to decide whether buy or not.

The student points out the information the buzzers give the consumers are very helpful to them which refutes the idea given by the reading. He says once the buzzers talk to the consumers, the consumers often have many questions to ask like the product's price, serve, and how long they have used such products. Since the buzzers know the products well, Consumers can usually get useful answers instead of being harmed as the reading mentions.

The student contends that the buzzers are sincere and always recommend good products to the consumers, which have positive effect on the social relationship. He explains that the consumers would be more trustful and open to such method of the company advertising in such way after the good experience. The reading, saying that buzzing will leave bad impression to the consumers, seems unlikely.