Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country Give reasons and details to support your response

Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country? Give reasons and details to support your response.

Naturally different countries in the world, have various and disparate cultures and customs. When you travel to other countries, you might encounter with some differences and varieties which might be interesting for you and at the same time they might be frustrating, because sometimes being in a new context and environments have some troubles for you; they might discourage you and prevent you from enjoying your travel. If you are inclined to visit Iran, then here are some advises for you which in my opinion, are of attention and consideration.

Firstly, I think not only for visiting my country, but in every travel one of the most important and necessary things is to take the camera. Surely in every journey there are some scenes and moments which worth capturing, and by saving these moments by your camera, always you have the chance to revive the memories and for a while go back to those exciting, exquisite, unique and memorable moments. For instance I have lots of photos from my last trip and sometimes I take a look at them and actually for moments I feel that I’m again there and I can imagine being there.

Secondly, before travelling to other countries which their currencies is different from yours, try to learn about their currency and common prices for things which you guess you might want to pay for. I guess one of the important things about currency in my country is the difference between Rial and Toman and you really have to pay attention to that; the amount which is written on moneys is in Rial but we mostly pay on account of Toman and Rial has one more zero than Toman. So when you want to pay for something you should ask if the price is in Rial or Toman. This way when travelling other countries, you might not waste your money and overpay for something. I surmise that across the world sometimes people fool tourists and get more money for the goods or service they get to tourist. For instance one of my friends in a trip bought a souvenir and then somewhere else she found the same thing with a half price.

Thirdly, try to learn some rudimentary words or sentences in their language; some necessary and essential ones which you think might be helpful, useful and supportive in communicating to help you in cases that you encounter a serious problem. However in my country many people and especially young ones know English to help you, but always there are some exceptions and emergency situations.

To wrap up, I genuinely recommend that tourist should get some information about issues which are various from other countries like language and currency and moreover they should try to have a camera to save their memories.