In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use that there are today.

Although today the car industry is one of the richest industries, and the number of cars come from the car factories drastically is increasing, but it seems to me that this trend doesn't take too long. As my opinion, having an active industry needs to have supporting agents and the car industry with this existed trend cannot be responsive for a long time.

First of all, increasing the oil price in the world market is one of these problematic issues. As you know, fuel plays an important role, running a car without the fuel is nonsense. For having a beneficial industry, considering the costs and expenses is at the first level of importance, so increasing the oil price makes this market fragile and finally the rate of producing cars in factories declines.

Second, the global warming is the concerning issue that has a direct correlation to the increasing number of cars. The environmentalists are so serious to set some protocols for restricting the agents that pollute the environment; one of these agents is fossil fuels that increase the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, the carbon dioxide has the determining role in the green house effect.

Of course for preventing from the problems that I mentioned above, scientists and environmentalists have attempted to reduce the side effects of using this sort of industries. One of these is to replace the cars by public transportation such as buses and subways or using bicycles. Also investments on clean sources like the sun and wind is another way to solve mentioned problems. As I said, all of the mentioned solutions are in the way of reducing cars in future human's life.

To sum up, to put the issues into a nutshell, in twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use that there are today.