At universities and colleges sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support

At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Although some people think that the majority of a college or university is ended to educational aims but it seems to me, for having an active scientific environment, we should keep the college's or university's environment fresh by means of doing extracurricular like sports and social activities. Sports and social activities would be helpful for achieving to this goal.

First, doing extra programs like sports and activities related to them create a competitive, cheerful and active environment for people who work there as the members of this communication. Being involved in activities like sports and social programs promote the level of educational efficiency among students. Every normal and successful society and communications should be raise and develop in some aspects; sticking just in one aspect causes inevitable damages for that society, side effects like mental disorders, depressions and raising the statistical numbers of people who commit suicide.

In addition to what I mentioned above, been involved in some social activities like working as a journalist in your college's journal, help you to develop your options and experiences; Sometimes getting experiences from these social activities help you find your main interests which they have been lost before getting it. I remember when I was studying at university there was a person with a natural talent ability in writing in every theme but in spite of her own willing she studied chemistry; involving in social activities and writing about different issues created a novel point of view about the ability that she had. Gradually she dropped the chemistry and realized that she discovered her own interest and followed it to promote in a position that she desired to reach.

To sum up, for having an active and efficient environment, at universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.