University should give the same amount of money to their students sports activities as they give to their university library Use specific reasons and example to support your opinion

University should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities as they give to their university library? Use specific reasons and example to support your opinion.

Universities spend much money to develop quality of their own universities and to improve their facilities such as they give money to increase their own labs and to expand their own libraries or they give money to their students to participate in sport activities. The one of the most important things is that while the universities give money to their univesity library,in the same way, they should give same amount of money to their students' sports activities.

First of all,students go to the schools throughout their students' lives. They spend big period of the their time in schools by participating their course. In universities, teachers give homeworks about many different subjects to students and the students endeavor to finish their assigments. All these requirements take much more time for students in daily life. Students can not always going on their life by just studying lessons and preparing homeworks in their universities. They should join some sports activities to focus on everything easily and comfortably. Because the students usually need these activities to continue their students' life as a happy and peaceful. Therefore, they can be more successful.One thing which will provide these activities is universities. Most universities have sports facilities but these facilities is not sufficient for students because universities generally think that the only way to success is developing educational opportunities. So,they spend much more money such as library than sports activities. Considering all of these conditions, if the universities think the success of the their students, they should give importance their sports activities as university libraries.Thus, they should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities as univesity libraries.

Some poeple think that spending same amout of money to their students' sports activities is not necessary.They also believe that if the students want to succeed their univesity lives, they should only study their courses and they should not think something without their lessons.One of the places which will realize this situation is library. Thus,universities should much more money to their university libraries than their students' sport activities.However, as i stated above.

In brief. when everything is taken into consideration we see that universities should give same amount of money to their students' sports activities as their university libraries.

Sentence: The one of the most important things is that while the universities give money to their univesity library,in the same way, they should give same amount of money to their students' sports activities.
Error: univesity Suggestion: university

Sentence: In universities, teachers give homeworks about many different subjects to students and the students endeavor to finish their assigments.
Error: assigments Suggestion: assignments

Sentence: Considering all of these conditions, if the universities think the success of the their students, they should give importance their sports activities as university libraries.Thus, they should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities as univesity libraries.
Error: univesity Suggestion: university

Sentence: Some poeple think that spending same amout of money to their students' sports activities is not necessary.They also believe that if the students want to succeed their univesity lives, they should only study their courses and they should not think something without their lessons.One of the places which will realize this situation is library.
Error: univesity Suggestion: university
Error: amout Suggestion: amount
Error: poeple Suggestion: people