We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people, in your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific example to support your answer.

Like quote I ever read "type of attitude reflects their characteristics". I know that God creates human with different behaviors and types like friendly, responsible, initiative, innovative, and so on. When I am students, I ever have relationship with many friends such as humble and arrogant. I think they are so unique because we can complete each other, being complement. Hence, when I am being officer, I almost meet with people in different way of think and type. I really comfort to work with people who are honest, high-commitment, and creative.

First of all, my partner should has honesty and integrity. It is such as important thing because I can do all my task perfect and on-time. For instance, I have co-worker when I finish final-project. Actually she is stubborn but she do her task, well-organized. I like the way she do, never cheat in all jobs. I almost work together for two-years and really interesting how she acts. She always make priority to all her task. If she has promise, she will complete it as soon as possible. For me, I very excited to be her partner.

Second, I like do all my job with high-commitment mate. It should be second important point because I will not arrive at my destiny if there is no commitment. I mean that it will be stop in the middle of street, it is such as no sense. I have task then I must accomplish totally. For example, I ever get daily-report every week and I should complete just in one-day. No matter how difficult to finish, many stones that should I pass, I must get done the assignment. That is one example for dedication and loyalty.

Last, they all are creative. It is one point of key success. Creative means opposite way of thinking, one step ahead, and dare to action without exception. It makes different with others, especially for young person. Because today is competitive era where company is being compete, I should have innovative-partner. I can share my knowledge and they find how to solve it quickly and exactly.

To sum up, I like work together with three main characteristics of workmate. They are honest, loyal, and creative. It all makes me comfort and enjoy while doing assignment.

Sentence: Hence, when I am being officer, I almost meet with people in different way of think and type.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and think