What are the characteristics of a good leader Give reasons and examples to support your response

What are the characteristics of a good leader? Give reasons and examples to support your response.

No one denies the fact that a good leader should enjoy many specific positive features no matter leader of what community is. Leaders are important parts of any community; so they all require some special attributes and skills. To me, the most important characteristics are as fallows.

First, leaders should be good decision makers; they should be able to make their minds the best way possible in a short period of time and on the spur of moment they should decide about various issues. For example a leader of country should have the ability to take the best and efficient decision during a limited time, regarding ratifying or declining a specific law.

Second, leaders should have a wide spectrum of information related to their task’s area; without having fundamental and up to date true information in the related context, they can’t make decisions, can’t make accretion and unity and many other works. They should stay abreast of different issues related to them and their job.

Thirdly, leaders should be reliable, prudent, wise and responsible. These features are also of importance and attention for a leader who has a vital role in the fate and destiny of the community. They should act in a way that attracts people’s trust and reliance; they should be mature enough not to act on their whims, to anticipate the intended and unintended consequences of their decisions, not to be indifferent and carefree about their tasks, not to be lax and irresponsible. They should be aware of their duties and encourage other people to work efficiently to achieve the common goals and aims of community. For instance, a leader who doesn't do their duties well and is apathetic about the community and goals can’t ask other people to work and cooperate to gain their goals.

To put it in a nutshell, I’m of the opinion that leading others requires leadership qualities and skills and it’s not easy to be a good and successful leader. Good and competent leaders should enjoy many characteristics and traits because the destiny and success and prosperity of the community all are related to them.

no matter leader of what community is.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

The examples are like duplicate content of the arguments.