what are the skills to learn to be successful

Behind every successful man, there are many qualities that helped him to win. In my view the most useful skill to be succeed is patience and self confidence. Here i will explain the reasons.

As a man every man should have patience first. To become successful, he has to cross many people and things. At that time he should have to wait till the opportunity comes otherwise no use in it. After getting success also he has to be very careful and be patience with his coworkers and with employees. For example, my father is a great business man. He deals with many things everyday. One day his personal assistant missed some important documents so that he lost a contract. But he didn't scold his assistant. He has good patience at that time and he explained everything to assistant and told him to make another documentation ready.

Second one is self confidence. Without confidence we can't do anything. When we are in bad situations or problems, we need to support ourselves. We have to analyze our abilities to overcome a problem. If that confidence is not there it is not possible to get success. A great saying is there " If u don't have confidence, don't do anything ". For example, my friend got a good rank and got a seat in medical college. When he went to dissection room where he has to dissect a dead body. He was shivering at that as he was not confident to do that. So he left the seat and took pharmacy course. If he has little confidence in him he would become a doctor. But lack of confidence make him unsuccessful.

Confidence makes us to withstand in our failure also. So that it will helps us to step up in future. For example, my friend's father lost all his money in business. But he didn't lost his confidence even though he don't have money. He applied for a loan in bank and started a small business.

To conclude, self confidence and patience are most important things to be in a good position. After success also, people need not to loose their confidence and patience.

Sentence: But lack of confidence make him unsuccessful.
Description: The fragment confidence make him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: So that it will helps us to step up in future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and helps

Sentence: But he didn't lost his confidence even though he don't have money.
Description: The fragment t lost his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lost with lose