What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend Why are these factors important Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

All students want to attend the good college or the university to have the bright future. There are many factors when students coose their schools. The factors are many, however some of them are really important for students'' future. prestige, happiness or job oppotunities are some of the significant factors for making a decision. The factors can be analyzed as follows.

The most important criteria for students when choosing a school should be a job opportunities. Even if the school far from your neighborhood and you have to leave where you live it is worth to study there if you had a well-paid job. For example, in my country many people prefer to study law since lawyer generally have well-paid job. Some universities are at the east of my country where you can not find any student activities at ll. However, since these schools provide studying law many students prefer to go there as they know that after 5 bad years they will have wonderful future.

Similarly, some students tend to choose a school regarding what they want. For instance, journalism is really attractive for some people. In my country, there are really restricted job opportunties for the journalists. Neverthless, a lot of my friends are really want to work for journal even if they aware of that most propaply they have difficulty to get job. because being happy is vital for them and they will be happy when they fulfill what they want.

Due to the lack of experience, some students can not consider properly and choose a university which have a good environment. Also, prestigious universities also may be very attractive for students. Regardless of consider whether or they will be happy some students choose a school according to their fame.

Taking into account all of these factors we can reach the conclusion that some factors are really significant for choosing university and parents should direct theri children with this respect.

Sentence: Neverthless, a lot of my friends are really want to work for journal even if they aware of that most propaply they have difficulty to get job. because being happy is vital for them and they will be happy when they fulfill what they want.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and aware

Sentence: Regardless of consider whether or they will be happy some students choose a school according to their fame.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and consider

Sentence: There are many factors when students coose their schools.
Error: coose Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The factors are many, however some of them are really important for students'' future. prestige, happiness or job oppotunities are some of the significant factors for making a decision.
Error: oppotunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: In my country, there are really restricted job opportunties for the journalists.
Error: opportunties Suggestion: opportunities

Error: propaply Suggestion: probably
Error: Neverthless Suggestion: Nevertheless

Sentence: Taking into account all of these factors we can reach the conclusion that some factors are really significant for choosing university and parents should direct theri children with this respect.
Error: theri Suggestion: their

After you put the reasons, you need to argue. then follow the examples. like this structure for essay body:

reasons + why reasons + examples + small conclusions.

This is your structure now:
reasons + examples

Let us know if you din't get the point.