What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

ın my opinion, there are three points of turn in the life: the choise of university, the marriage, the job. also, the first stage is the choice of university beacuse of its significance over the subsequent life. ın the process of choosing the university, the stoudent sould be conscious about the medium of the university, its achievements on the field that the student wants to study, the opportunities of the university in the realm of language education, the social activities etc.

above all we decide our major according to the our interests and our preferred job. to cover pertaining to this major, the succes of the university or the background of the professors are so notable beside the hard-working. also, to get all data or information about our major can affect the achievement at the job too.

In addition, the possibilities of learning a foreign language or joining the social activities presented by the university is so significant. ın the global system, knowing a foreign language such as Englisf, French, Russian, Chinese, Spanish etc is a indeniable factor to find a good job in private sector or to make considearble researches in academic world. besides, to join a sport or social activities increases our attention and so achievement at academic study and it flourishes the relations between the student and his or her friends.

It is necessary too considering the medium of the university, to be adapted or be integrated the other individuals or the structure of the university the caracteristics such as average economical situation of the students are very important. For instance, there is a great deal of private universities such as Koç, Yeditepe university. At these universities, the students are generally so riches and a poor nominee may not be adapted to his or her fellows. All in all, this situation can influence negatif the succes of the student''s education life.

put in all, it is so important contemplating on the university's possibilities or advantages pertaining to academic and social aspect of the students because of the university influence on the life.

Sentence: in my opinion, there are three points of turn in the life: the choise of university, the marriage, the job. also, the first stage is the choice of university beacuse of its significance over the subsequent life. in the process of choosing the university, the stoudent sould be conscious about the medium of the university, its achievements on the field that the student wants to study, the opportunities of the university in the realm of language education, the social activities etc.
Error: choise Suggestion: choose
Error: sould Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: stoudent Suggestion: student
Error: beacuse Suggestion: because

Sentence: above all we decide our major according to the our interests and our preferred job. to cover pertaining to this major, the succes of the university or the background of the professors are so notable beside the hard-working. also, to get all data or information about our major can affect the achievement at the job too.
Error: succes Suggestion: success

Sentence: In addition, the possibilities of learning a foreign language or joining the social activities presented by the university is so significant. in the global system, knowing a foreign language such as Englisf, French, Russian, Chinese, Spanish etc is a indeniable factor to find a good job in private sector or to make considearble researches in academic world. besides, to join a sport or social activities increases our attention and so achievement at academic study and it flourishes the relations
Error: considearble Suggestion: considerable
Error: indeniable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is necessary too considering the medium of the university, to be adapted or be integrated the other individuals or the structure of the university the caracteristics such as average economical situation of the students are very important.
Error: caracteristics Suggestion: characteristics

Sentence: All in all, this situation can influence negatif the succes of the student's education life.
Error: negatif Suggestion: ?
Error: succes Suggestion: success

No. of Spelling Errors: 10 2 - Double check spellings after writing